Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog 5

TRAINING PROJECT REFLECTION: 2

This past week has been busy and productive. I was responsible for creating training videos and assignments for iGoogle and Google Calendar. At first, the project seemed intimidating, but after completing my module, I am thankful for learning about many new topics. Before creating my videos, I was unfamiliar with Camstudio and uploading/editing media. However, after much experimentation, I am now familiar with these principles. I also learned how to use sites that allowed free web hosting for files and media. This will be very useful knowledge for the future, because most companies are always looking for cost-efficient methods. Overall, I believe that my project was a success, and I am thankful for the skills that I have learned.


1 comment:

  1. Your videos started our project off on the right foot, Daniel. Good job with that. It is a shame that we were not able to generate as much participation as we were hoping, but in the end I feel that this was a great learning experience and will be beneficial to us moving forward.

    ReplyDelete