Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog 4

TRAINING PROJECT REFLECTION: 1

My group’s training project involves educating teachers on the benefits of using Google Apps to promote an E-Learning environment. Our team conducted a needs assessment meeting with the project coordinator, and we discussed the applications that would be used in the curriculum. The coordinator promptly notified us of the final lesson plan, and we began dividing the material into modules. I was assigned with creating and implementing module 1. The subject matter pertains to internet basics, an introduction to Google Apps, iGoogle, and Google Calendar. I then created a storyboard for my assignment. This aided in outlining the order in which I would address these topics, and it provided the team with some insight into my ideas. Currently, I have not received any negative feedback on my posting, and I am starting to create and upload my module material. I feel positive about my group’s progress and believe that our curriculum will be both enriching and beneficial for the students.




1 comment:

  1. This is a very positive project. I think Google Apps with its extensice collaboration feature works very well for an e-learning environemnt. With the addition of Google Wave we should see an increased performance of these same products.

    ReplyDelete